Panel de la nube en línea
- Administrar dispositivos y ajustes
- administrar grupos
- Añadir palabras de alerta
- Notificaciónes de Correo Electrónico
- Administrar usuarios y roles de administración
- Ajustes del sistema
Haga clic en “Device” – “Remote Control” on the left menu bar to complete various settings.
Cambiar nombre del dispositivo
- Set a friendly device name by clicking the existing device name, modifying the name in the input field and click check mark button to save the changes.
The selected device and all its relevant data will be deleted from the panel; Meanwhile, EaseMon client will be uninstalled from the target Mac.
Put selected device in blacklist.
If an unauthorized device connected to your Cloud account, you can select it from the listed devices and click “Ban“. In this way, EaseMon will be removed from this device and all its relevant data will be deleted, and the device is forbidden from connecting again.
- Show Banned Device(s)
Display devices which has been banned
- Log out
Select the device, choose “Logout“, the target Mac will log out current account.
Select the device, choose “Reboot“, the target Mac will reboot
- Shut down
Select the device, choose “Shut down“, the target Mac will shut down
When a device is uninstalled from the online Cloud panel, the software on this device will turn to unregistered version so that another device can be added.
With the group feature, it is easy to group users and devices by department or team. The default group is unassigned. Groups and users can be added/edited/moved from “ajustes” – “Groups“.
Set user alias
- Haga clic en “Edit” after the user, set a friendly user alias in the blank input box and click “DE ACUERDO“.
Change User Monitoring Status
- Haga clic en “Edit” after the user, select a monitoring status from the drop-down list and click “DE ACUERDO“.
Status for EaseMon
Devices are under monitoring.
This status will stop the user from uploading logs to the cloud panel.
- Delete user:
This status will delete the user and its data.
Añadir palabras de alerta
EaseMon takes a screenshot automatically when a keyword you preset is triggered in the user activities.
Ir ajustes – Alert words to manage alert word and categories. Separate the alert words with comma to add in batch.
Alert word Types
- Keystrokes Type:
Screenshots will be captured when user’s keystrokes contain the alert words.
- Website URLs Type (EaseMon):
Screenshots will be captured when the urls of the web pages contain the alert words.
- Title of Window Type (EaseMon):
Screenshots will be captured when the title of the window contains the alert words.
- App Name Type (iKeyMonitor):
Screenshots will be captured when the app name contains the alert words.
Notificaciónes de Correo Electrónico
After configuration, EaseMon can send a notification email when the specific alert word is detected so that you can take according actions as soon as possible.
- 1. Go to ajustes – Notificaciones
- 2. Click “+” icon to launch Notification Settings.
- 3. Follow the prompts to fill in Report Name, set Timeframe, select or add Categories, select Departments and add recipients.
Administrar usuarios y roles de administración
Set up multiple users and roles to manage recorded data and emcpanel settings with different privileges in “ajustes” – “Admins“.
- Group Permissions:
Grant the role the permission to view/manage logs belongs to specific groups.
- Manage Recorded Data:
Grant the role the permission to manage logs by log type.
- Manage Settings:
Grant the role the permission to manage settings.
Ajustes del sistema
Switch Logging ON/OFF by Log type
- 1. Go to “ajustes” – “System“
- 2. Switch “ON/OFF” for each Logging option to allow / forbid uploading logs.
- Go to “ajustes” – “Utilidades” – “Borrar registros” to delete logs by log type and user.
Registros de exportación
- Go to “ajustes” – “Utilidades” – “Registros de exportación” to download logs as CSV/ZIP (screenshots).