To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Panda Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Panda exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the taskbar, select “Start Task Manager“, click the “Processes” tab, look under the “Description” column for the file that represents Panda Antivirus and click on this file. Clique le "End Task” button. Click “End Task” again in the new window that appears to disable the antivirus.
- Télécharger et installer Micro Keylogger.
- Open the main antivirus window and click the "Preferences" button.
- Uncheck "Enable protection against known threats" option and click OK. Click the "Réglage" button in the "Threats to detect and execute" section on the "Known threads" tab.
- Switch to the "Directories" tab and add the folder (usually it is C: / Windows / sécurité / Syslogs) to the exception list.
- Click "Début"-"Panneau de contrôle", open "Apparence et personnalisation" – "Options de dossier".
- Click the "Vue" tab. Under "Réglages avancés", click "Afficher les fichiers et dossiers cachés", and then click "D'accord".
Now you can get back to your antivirus settings and check "Enable protection against known threats" option. Click "Balayage" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.