To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by McAfee Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the McAfee allow list with following steps:
McAfee Antivirus Plus:
- When downloading Micro Keylogger on your PC with McAfee Antivirus Plus installed, you may get a warning message about threat found as below.
- In fact, there is no virus in Micro Keylogger software. Please click "permettere" in McAfee to continue installation. Then a comfirmation message will pop up. Please click "ok".
- Please double click Micro Keylogger installer again to complete the installation. In this way, Micro Keylogger will not be picked up by the antivirus again.
McAfee Internet Security:
- Click McAfee icon in system tray and select "Open McAfee Internet Security". Click "Real-Time Scanning" link on the left. Then click "Real-Time Scanning settings" link on the right side. Click "Turn off" button to disable the real-time file protection.
- Scaricare ed installare Micro Keylogger.
- Open McAfee and click "Scheduled Scan settings" panel.
- Then click "Excluded Files and Folders" panel.
- Click "Aggiungi cartella" button and select C: WINDOWS security Syslogs.
- Click "Inizio"-"Pannello di controllo", open "Aspetto e Personalizzazione" – "Opzioni cartella".
- Click the "vista" tab. Under "Impostazioni avanzate", click "Mostra file e cartelle nascosti", and then click "ok".
- Enable McAfee real-time protection using instructions in the first step. Click "Scan your PC" in the main interface to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / Sicurezza / Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: