To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Spyware Doctor, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Spyware Doctor allow list with following steps:
- Right-click on the tray icon (next to the clock in the lower right-hand corner), select "Shutdown", press "ok" to the prompt window, wait for the progress bar to complete. Then restart your computer to disable Spyware Doctor.
- Scaricare ed installare Micro Keylogger.
- Double click the desktop shortcut to open the main Spyware Doctor window.
- Click the "Scan Computer Now" button and wait till the scan is over.
- Select the detected Micro Keylogger application (it can be called MicroKeylogger/micromonitor) in the Scan Results window and open the context menu with a right click. Select "Move Checked to Global Action List" on the context menu.
- Switch to the "Global Action List" subsection of the "impostazioni" section and make sure that the "permettere" action is set for the Micro Keylogger application in the "Global Action List".