To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avira anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avira exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the icon of Avira Antivir found in the system tray (near the clock) and uncheck “Activate AntiVir Guard「。
- ダウンロード and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double-clicking the umbrella icon in the taskbar on the bottom right or by selecting the icon on the desktop to open the main antivirus window (Control Center).
- Select the "コンフィギュレーション" item on the "Extras" menu or press F8。
- Select the Expert mode checkbox. Expand the tree and switch to "スキャナ" – "スキャン" – "Exception".
- Click the "…" button, select the program folder (usually it is C:/Windows/security/Syslogs) and add this folder to the exception list by clicking the "加えます" button.
- Click "Start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "高度な設定", click "隠しファイルとフォルダを表示します", and then click "[OK]".
- Do the same on the Guard - スキャン - Exception tab.
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "[OK]" button.
- Go to the main interface and click "Scan system now" to see if the keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: