To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "使用禁止" to disable the antivirus.
- ダウンロード and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "除外" tab in the "Advanced Settings" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "加えます" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "加えます" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C：/ Windowsの/セキュリティ/ syslogの) and click "[OK]". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "開始"-"コントロールパネル", open "デスクトップのカスタマイズ" – "フォルダオプション".
- Click the "ビュー" tab. Under "高度な設定", click "隠しファイルとフォルダを表示します", and then click "[OK]".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windowsの/セキュリティ/ syslogの", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: