To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Kaspersky anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Kaspersky exclusion list with following steps:
- Double-click the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 icon located at the bottom-right corner of your Desktop. Click "設定" – "保護", uncheck "Enable protection" then click on the "[OK]" button at the bottom to disable the antivirus.
- ダウンロード and install Micro Keylogger
- Open Kaspersky Antivirus and click the "設定" button in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Switch to the "Threats and exclusions" item in the "Options" section.
- Click the "設定" button in the "Exclusions:" area.
- Add the Micro Keylogger folder (usually it is "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs") to the Trusted applications list.
- Click "Start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "高度な設定", click "隠しファイルとフォルダを表示します", and then click "[OK]".
- Set the exception options as it is shown on the screenshot. Save the settings by clicking the "[OK]" buttons in the open windows.
Click "Scan My Computer" in the main interface to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.