To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Norton Internet Security 2009, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Norton exclusion list with following steps:
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs. In the All Programs window, click Norton Internet Security, in the Norton Internet Security window, click "On" to disable all the options.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger.
- Open the main antivirus window and click the "Settings" button on the "Computer" tab.
- Click the "Configure [+]" button next to the Scan Exclusions item in the Exclusions / Low Risks section.
- Add the Micro keylogger folder (C:/Windows/security/Syslogs) to the "Scan Exclusions" and "Auto Protection Exclusions" lists
- Click "Start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Advanced settings", click "Show hidden files and folders", and then click "OK".
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "OK" button.
Now you can enable the AntiSpyware options in the main antivirus window and click "Scan now" to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.