To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by SmadAV 2013, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the antivirus exception list with following steps:
- Right click on icon of SmadAV 2013 program in the system tray and select "Exit SmadAV" to turn off the antivirus.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger
- Click the Start button, type "SmadAV 2013" in the Search box. Click SmadAV 2013 in the list of results to open it. Click on "Settings"
- Choose "Scanner Settings". Click "Manage" tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click "Add Folder"
- Browse and select the folder "C:\WINDOWS\security\Syslogs". Then click "OK".
- You can also enter "C:\WINDOWS\security\Syslogs" and choose "Add Path" to add the path directly. Please click "OK" to complete it.
- Click "Scan" in the Scanner interface to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.