To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avast anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avast exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the Avast icon from the taskbar. In the appeared popup menu go to "Avast! Shields control" and choose for example "Disable for 1 hour" from the submenu . In the following warning window, press "예" to confirm this action.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger.
- Open Avast Antivirus. Click "설정".
- Click "Global Exclusions" in the sidebar.
- Then click "browse", select the folder "C : / 윈도우 / 보안 / Syslogs를" and click "승인". Click "더하다", "승인" to add the path to the exception. You can also click "Urls" and add the path directly.
- Click "스타트"-"제어판", open "모양 및 개인 설정" – "폴더 옵션".
- Click the "전망" tab. Under "고급 설정", click "숨김 파일 및 폴더 표시", and then click "승인".
- Go to Avast home interface and click "주사" to ensure the antivirus does not pick up Micro Keylogger.
If you can not find "C : / 윈도우 / 보안 / Syslogs를", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: