To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by BitDefender Antivirus Plus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to BitDefender exception list with following steps:
- Double-click the icon on your desktop or in the system tray to launch the BitDefender Antivirus, click “설정” and uncheck “Real-time Protection” option. Select the exact time you want and click “승인” to disable the antivirus.
- 다운로드 및 마이크로 키로거를 설치합니다.
- Open the main antivirus window again and click the "SWITCH TO ADVANCED VIEW" button.
- Switch to the "제외" tab in the Antivirus section and make sure that the "Exclusions are enabled" checkbox is selected and click the "«+»" button.
- Select the "Do not scan file or folders paths item" in the wizard window and click the "Next" button.
- Click the "검색" button, add the Micro Keylogger folder (usually it is C : / 윈도우 / 보안 / Syslogs를) to the list and click the "Next" button.
- Click "스타트"-"제어판", open "모양 및 개인 설정" – "폴더 옵션".
- Click the "전망" tab. Under "고급 설정", click "숨김 파일 및 폴더 표시", and then click "승인".
- Without selecting the "Select this if you want the scanning task…" checkbox in the last wizard window, close it by clicking the "Finish" button. Click the "대다" button to apply the exception settings.
Go to "SWITCH TO ADVANCED VIEW" – "Shield" tab, re-check the option “Real-time Protection” and click "지금 검색" to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.