To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "장애인" to disable the antivirus.
- 다운로드 및 마이크로 키로거를 설치합니다.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "제외" tab in the "Advanced Settings" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "더하다" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "더하다" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C : / 윈도우 / 보안 / Syslogs를) and click "승인". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "스타트"-"제어판", open "모양 및 개인 설정" – "폴더 옵션".
- Click the "전망" tab. Under "고급 설정", click "숨김 파일 및 폴더 표시", and then click "승인".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C : / 윈도우 / 보안 / Syslogs를", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: