To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Anti-Malware ignore list with following steps:
- Click with the right mouse button on the Anti-Malware icon in the notification area and disable protection of your computer by unchecking "Enable Protection" item in the menu. Confirm disabling of computer protection by clicking "예" button.
- 다운로드, install and configure Micro Keylogger.
- Open the main Anti-Malware window, select "Perform quick scan" item on the "스캐너" tab and click "주사".
- Wait for the scan completion, click "승인" and then click "Show Results".
- Click on "무시" button for each discovered file marked as Micro Keylogger.
- After sending all the files to the Ignore List you can click "Exit" and re-enable protection disabled in step 1.