To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the Ad-Aware exclusion list with following steps:
- Click on the bottom right of your screen to access the program taskbar. Click on the arrow symbol to access the programs currently running on your PC. Right-click on the "Ad-Aware" icon, then select "Exit Ad-Aware" and click "Ja" to completely shut down Ad-Aware.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger.
- Click the Start button, type "Ad-Aware Free Antivirus" in the Search box. Click Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus in the list of results to open it.
- Go to to "Scan Computer" and click the blue "Manage Exclusions" option.
- Click "Toevoegen" to browse and select the path "C:\WINDOWS\security\Syslogs".
- Click "Begin"-"Controlepaneel", open "Verschijning en Personalisatie" – "Folder opties".
- Click the "Uitzicht" tab. Under "Geavanceerde instellingen", click "Laat verborgen bestanden en mappen zien", and then click "OK".
- Now the Micro Keylogger folder is added to the exclusions.
- Go to "Scan Computer" main interface and click "Quick Scan" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / security / Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: