To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avira anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avira exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the icon of Avira Antivir found in the system tray (near the clock) and uncheck “Activate AntiVir Guard“.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double-clicking the umbrella icon in the taskbar on the bottom right or by selecting the icon on the desktop to open the main antivirus window (Control Center).
- Select the "Configuratie" item on the "Extras" menu or press F8.
- Select the Expert mode checkbox. Expand the tree and switch to "Scanner" – "Scannen" – "Exception".
- Click the "…" button, select the program folder (usually it is C: / Windows / security / Syslogs) and add this folder to the exception list by clicking the "Toevoegen" button.
- Click "Begin"-"Controlepaneel", open "Verschijning en Personalisatie" – "Folder opties".
- Click the "Uitzicht" tab. Under "Geavanceerde instellingen", click "Laat verborgen bestanden en mappen zien", and then click "OK".
- Do the same on the Guard - Scannen - Exception tab.
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "OK" button.
- Go to the main interface and click "Scan system now" to see if the keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / security / Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: