To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "Disabled" to disable the antivirus.
- Download and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "uitsluitingen" tab in the "Geavanceerde instellingen" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "Toevoegen" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "Toevoegen" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C: / Windows / security / Syslogs) and click "OK". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "Begin"-"Controlepaneel", open "Verschijning en Personalisatie" – "Folder opties".
- Click the "Uitzicht" tab. Under "Geavanceerde instellingen", click "Laat verborgen bestanden en mappen zien", and then click "OK".
- Click "nu scannen" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / security / Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: