To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "Niepełnosprawny" to disable the antivirus.
- Pobieranie i zainstalować Micro Keylogger.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "wyłączenia" tab in the "Advanced Settings" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "Dodaj" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "Dodaj" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C: / Windows / security / syslogs) and click "ok". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "Początek"-"Panel sterowania", open "wygląd i personalizacja" – "Opcje folderu".
- Click the "Widok" tab. Under "Zaawansowane ustawienia", click "Pokaż ukryte pliki i foldery", and then click "ok".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / security / syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: