To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the Ad-Aware exclusion list with following steps:
- Click on the bottom right of your screen to access the program taskbar. Click on the arrow symbol to access the programs currently running on your PC. Right-click on the "Ad-Aware" icon, then select "Exit Ad-Aware" and click "da" to completely shut down Ad-Aware.
- Descarca and install Micro Keylogger.
- Click the Start button, type "Ad-Aware Free Antivirus" in the Search box. Click Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus in the list of results to open it.
- Go to to "Scanare computer" and click the blue "Manage Exclusions" option.
- Click "Adăuga" to browse and select the path "C: WINDOWS securitate syslogs".
- Click "start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Now the Micro Keylogger folder is added to the exclusions.
- Go to "Scanare computer" main interface and click "Quick Scan" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: