To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avira anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avira exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the icon of Avira Antivir found in the system tray (near the clock) and uncheck “Activate AntiVir Guard„.
- Descarca and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double-clicking the umbrella icon in the taskbar on the bottom right or by selecting the icon on the desktop to open the main antivirus window (Control Center).
- Select the "configurație" item on the "Extras" menu or press F8.
- Select the Expert mode checkbox. Expand the tree and switch to "Scanner" – "scanda" – "Exception".
- Click the "…" button, select the program folder (usually it is C:/Windows/security/Syslogs) and add this folder to the exception list by clicking the "Adăuga" button.
- Click "start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Do the same on the Guard - scanda - Exception tab.
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "O.K" button.
- Go to the main interface and click "Scan system now" to see if the keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: