To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avira anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avira exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the icon of Avira Antivir found in the system tray (near the clock) and uncheck “Activate AntiVir Guard„.
- Descarca and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double-clicking the umbrella icon in the taskbar on the bottom right or by selecting the icon on the desktop to open the main antivirus window (Control Center).
- Select the "configurație" item on the "Extras" menu or press F8.
- Select the Expert mode checkbox. Expand the tree and switch to "Scanner" – "scanda" – "Exception".
- Click the "…" button, select the program folder (usually it is C: / Windows / securitate / syslogs) and add this folder to the exception list by clicking the "Adăuga" button.
- Click "start"-"Panoul de control", open "Aspect și personalizare" – "Opțiuni folder".
- Click the "Vedere" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Do the same on the Guard - scanda - Exception tab.
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "O.K" button.
- Go to the main interface and click "Scan system now" to see if the keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / securitate / syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: