To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "invalid" to disable the antivirus.
- Descarca and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "excluderi" tab in the "Setari avansate" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "Adăuga" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "Adăuga" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C: / Windows / securitate / syslogs) and click "O.K". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "start"-"Panoul de control", open "Aspect și personalizare" – "Opțiuni folder".
- Click the "Vedere" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C: / Windows / securitate / syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: