To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by ESET NOD32 Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to ESET NOD32 exclusions with following steps:
- Click on icon of the protection program in the system tray and select "Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus" command to disable real-time file protection of NOD 32 Antivirus.
- In the appeared window select Setup page on left panel and then click on "Activat" link for "Real-time file system protection" item to disable it.
- Descarca și a instala Micro Keylogger
- After this click on Enter advanced setup link. In the appeared Advanced setup window select Computer – Antivirus and antispyware – Exclusions item in the tree on the left side. excluderi page will appear on right side. Click on "Add" button.
- Select Micro Keylogger folder (C: WINDOWS securitate syslogs) to the "Exclusion:". Then press "O.K" in Advanced setup dialog.
- Click "start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Enable real-time file protection of NOD32 Antivirus. For this open Setup page in configuration window and click on "invalid" link for Real-time file system protection item. Then click "Computer scan" to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: