To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Kaspersky anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Kaspersky exclusion list with following steps:
- Double-click the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 icon located at the bottom-right corner of your Desktop. Click "Setări" – "Protecţie", uncheck "Enable protection" then click on the "O.K" button at the bottom to disable the antivirus.
- Descarca și a instala Micro Keylogger
- Open Kaspersky Antivirus and click the "Setări" button in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Switch to the "Threats and exclusions" item in the "Options" section.
- Click the "Setări" button in the "Exclusions:" area.
- Add the Micro Keylogger folder (usually it is "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs") to the Trusted applications list.
- Click "start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Setari avansate", click "Afișați fișierele și folderele ascunse", and then click "O.K".
- Set the exception options as it is shown on the screenshot. Save the settings by clicking the "O.K" buttons in the open windows.
Click "Scan My Computer" in the main interface to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.