To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "Disabled" to disable the antivirus.
- ดาวน์โหลด and install Micro Keylogger.
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "การยกเว้น" tab in the "Advanced Settings" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "Add" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "Add" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C:/Windows/security/Syslogs) and click "ตกลง". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "Start"-"Control Panel", open "Appearance and Personalization" – "Folder Options".
- Click the "View" tab. Under "Advanced settings", click "แสดงไฟล์และโฟลเดอร์ที่ซ่อน", and then click "ตกลง".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C:/Windows/security/Syslogs", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: