To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the Ad-Aware exclusion list with following steps:
- Click on the bottom right of your screen to access the program taskbar. Click on the arrow symbol to access the programs currently running on your PC. Right-click on the "Ad-Aware" icon, then select "Exit Ad-Aware" and click "是" to completely shut down Ad-Aware.
- 下載 並安裝微型鍵盤記錄。
- Click the Start button, type "Ad-Aware Free Antivirus" in the Search box. Click Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Plus in the list of results to open it.
- Go to to "掃描計算機" and click the blue "Manage Exclusions" option.
- Click "加" to browse and select the path "C： WINDOWS 安全 SYSLOGS".
- Click "開始"-"控制面板", open "外觀和個性化" – "文件夾選項".
- Click the "視圖" tab. Under "高級設置", click "顯示隱藏的文件和文件夾", and then click "好".
- Now the Micro Keylogger folder is added to the exclusions.
- Go to "掃描計算機" main interface and click "Quick Scan" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windows的/安全/系統日誌", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: