To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by McAfee Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to the McAfee allow list with following steps:
McAfee Antivirus Plus：
- When downloading Micro Keylogger on your PC with McAfee Antivirus Plus installed, you may get a warning message about threat found as below.
- In fact, there is no virus in Micro Keylogger software. Please click "允許" in McAfee to continue installation. Then a comfirmation message will pop up. Please click "好".
- Please double click Micro Keylogger installer again to complete the installation. In this way, Micro Keylogger will not be picked up by the antivirus again.
McAfee Internet Security：
- Click McAfee icon in system tray and select "Open McAfee Internet Security". Click "Real-Time Scanning" link on the left. Then click "Real-Time Scanning settings" link on the right side. Click "Turn off" button to disable the real-time file protection.
- 下載 並安裝微型鍵盤記錄。
- Open McAfee and click "Scheduled Scan settings" panel.
- Then click "Excluded Files and Folders" panel.
- Click "新增文件夾" button and select C： WINDOWS 安全 SYSLOGS。
- Click "開始"-"控制面板", open "外觀和個性化" – "文件夾選項".
- Click the "視圖" tab. Under "高級設置", click "顯示隱藏的文件和文件夾", and then click "好".
- Enable McAfee real-time protection using instructions in the first step. Click "Scan your PC" in the main interface to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windows的/安全/系統日誌", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: