To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Avira anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Avira exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the icon of Avira Antivir found in the system tray (near the clock) and uncheck “Activate AntiVir Guard“。
- 下载 并安装微型键盘记录。
- Double-clicking the umbrella icon in the taskbar on the bottom right or by selecting the icon on the desktop to open the main antivirus window (Control Center).
- Select the "组态" item on the "Extras" menu or press F8。
- Select the Expert mode checkbox. Expand the tree and switch to "Scanner" – "Scan" – "Exception".
- Click the "…" button, select the program folder (usually it is C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志) and add this folder to the exception list by clicking the "加" button.
- Click "开始"-"控制面板", open "外观和个性化" – "文件夹选项".
- Click the "视图" tab. Under "高级设置", click "显示隐藏的文件和文件夹", and then click "好".
- Do the same on the Guard - Scan - Exception tab.
- Save the settings and close the window by clicking the "好" button.
- Go to the main interface and click "Scan system now" to see if the keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: