To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Comodo Internet Security, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Comodo exclusion list with following steps:
- Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View. Move the mouse cursor over "Antivirus" and choose "Disabled" to disable the antivirus.
- 下载 并安装微型键盘记录。
- Double click CIS icon to open Comodo Internet Security. Click "Security Settings" > "Antivirus" > "排除" tab in the "Advanced Settings" panel. Then click "Excluded Paths".
- Click the handle from the bottom center and click on "加" from the options, choose "Folders" from the "加" drop-down.
- The "Browse for Folder" dialog will appear. Navigate to the folder you want to add to excluded paths (C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志) and click "好". Then the folder will be added to Excluded Paths.
- Click "开始"-"控制面板", open "外观和个性化" – "文件夹选项".
- Click the "视图" tab. Under "高级设置", click "显示隐藏的文件和文件夹", and then click "好".
- Click "Scan now" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: