To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by ESET NOD32 Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to ESET NOD32 exclusions with following steps:
- Click on icon of the protection program in the system tray and select "Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus" command to disable real-time file protection of NOD 32 Antivirus.
- In the appeared window select Setup page on left panel and then click on "启用" link for "Real-time file system protection" item to disable it.
- 下载 and install Micro Keylogger
- After this click on Enter advanced setup link. In the appeared Advanced setup window select Computer – Antivirus and antispyware – Exclusions item in the tree on the left side. 排除 page will appear on right side. Click on "Add" button.
- Select Micro Keylogger folder (C： WINDOWS 安全 SYSLOGS) to the "Exclusion:". Then press "好" in Advanced setup dialog.
- Click "开始"-"控制面板", open "外观和个性化" – "文件夹选项".
- Click the "视图" tab. Under "高级设置", click "显示隐藏的文件和文件夹", and then click "好".
- Enable real-time file protection of NOD32 Antivirus. For this open Setup page in configuration window and click on "残" link for Real-time file system protection item. Then click "Computer scan" to see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.
If you can not find "C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志", please follow these steps to display hidden files and folders: