To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Kaspersky anti-virus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Kaspersky exclusion list with following steps:
- Double-click the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 icon located at the bottom-right corner of your Desktop. Click "设置" – "Protection", uncheck "Enable protection" then click on the "好" button at the bottom to disable the antivirus.
- 下载 and install Micro Keylogger
- Open Kaspersky Antivirus and click the "设置" button in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Switch to the "Threats and exclusions" item in the "选项" section.
- Click the "设置" button in the "Exclusions:" area.
- Add the Micro Keylogger folder (usually it is "C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志") to the Trusted applications list.
- Click "开始"-"控制面板", open "外观和个性化" – "文件夹选项".
- Click the "视图" tab. Under "高级设置", click "显示隐藏的文件和文件夹", and then click "好".
- Set the exception options as it is shown on the screenshot. Save the settings by clicking the "好" buttons in the open windows.
Click "Scan My Computer" in the main interface to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.