To avoid Micro Keylogger to be detected and reported by Panda Antivirus, you need to add Micro Keylogger to Panda exception list with following steps:
- Right-click on the taskbar, select “Start Task Manager“, click the “Processes” tab, look under the “Description” column for the file that represents Panda Antivirus and click on this file. 点击“End Task” button. Click “End Task” again in the new window that appears to disable the antivirus.
- 下载 并安装微型键盘记录。
- Open the main antivirus window and click the "Preferences" button.
- Uncheck "Enable protection against known threats" option and click OK. Click the "设置" button in the "Threats to detect and execute" section on the "Known threads" tab.
- Switch to the "Directories" tab and add the folder (usually it is C：/ Windows的/安全/系统日志) to the exception list.
- Click "开始"-"控制面板", open "外观和个性化" – "文件夹选项".
- Click the "视图" tab. Under "高级设置", click "显示隐藏的文件和文件夹", and then click "好".
Now you can get back to your antivirus settings and check "Enable protection against known threats" option. Click "扫描" to scan the computer and see if Micro Keylogger is successfully bypassed.